Minggu, 25 Maret 2012

Review : Lovers Only

Hi it's been long time since I post something o3o 
Got lot of drama cd lately but I haven't finished them all orz 
Oh well,and so,today,I'm here to start babling about-

°٢° Lovers Only,featuring Morikawa Toshiyuki

and hi,I just realized the cd is titled LOVRES ONLY www,is that the cover designer typo or-

Seriously,this cd is one that left me with "(。≖ˇ‿,ˇ≖。 ) .....dafug did I just listen to",in many ways. Morikawa-san is one of my bias,since I heard him as Sephiroth in the first FF : Advent Children,his deep, manly voice is just so sexy not to mention he's kinda handsome too irl. Anyway,this cd is hot to the extreme,and it wasn't even a R-18 one.Morikawa-san is being the narrator too,unlike most otome cd,this one got a narrator,yep.So it's more like the character's point of view rather than ours,the listener.
There are 8 tracks,last track is free talk with the seiyuu.The ending kinda left me with a curious feeling ugh.
In this cd,we're going for a trip to China with him for work. Uh,I actually thought that we were his lover,until the third track,where he denied the typical "wow you two are suitable couple" by saying that we already got a boyfriend....and if I heard it right,he's already married too. From this point I was already like " ಠ_ಠ...this is not Kareshi Igai right? Why this is titled Lovers Only while it's about Lovers affair (lol,well,it's typed Lovres,fine),well,yeah,we're lovers,yes,but-ugh".Oh well,in beginning,he only thought we were pretty when wearing the china dress and dokidoki-ing when we hold his hand,but then- the fourth track,he's starting to well...uh,yes,thinking about us,in "that way".
Then,unexpectedly,we're the one who started it ugh,we kissed him (but well,did we really have to throw the glass away lol),then he broke it after regaining his sense,saying we already got a bf and then went to sleep,idk,but I was kinda relieved,since it'll be too fast of pace if he did "continue" it.

Next,fifth track,ignoring last night's event in forth track,we went to a place to spend the free time. And again,I thought it'll be a fun moment,but nope,suddenly,there was heavy rain,and yep,he hugged us while sheltering,for warming our body or something,and we ended up confessed our love to him,and yes,he said he loved us too. And bam,the kissing start lol,Morikawa's narration is not helping at all,rather,it makes it even...hotter,by explaing all of it.He called taxi and decided to go back to hotel,for "the-you-know-it". He even said "I don't care what the driver thought of us" and continue to kiss us in the taxi lol.And,to the 6th track,"Lovers Only",hmp,you know it'll be the sexiest track by the title.And yep,it is.He said our kisses didn't stop on the way,in the lift,and until we reached our room.My head is already so hawt,orz,this track is so full of kisses,and the sounds of bed creaking made it even worse lol.

Oh well,nothing to be explained in this track other than we have a hot,sexy,kisses with our boss lol.He also said,"her body on top of me" which made me thought just what dafug we're doing lol.Luckily they ended the track with no continuation of the hot moment,or I'll lose some blood.The sevent track,is so depressing,we were in the plane with him,on way back to japan.He comforted us and said it wasn't our fault or so,yep,the end of our affair orz.Oh,how I want and don't want to know what happened after that lol.

Okay.....my mind is kinda screwed ( ;´Д`)....at first I thought this will be a fun,romantic trip with our rich boss,but it turned out to be a sexy affair,oh,I felt so guilty even though this is just a drama cd. If only Kareshi Igai would be like this too lol. Please do try it if you want sexy hawt drama cd,but if you like pure,cute,moment,it's only in the beginning,and still with some kind of guilt feeling too sobs.

That's all sobs,I don't know if I like this cd or not.....maybe not too much since I prefer Morikawa playing a cool,evil-ish character lol.
Now...should I blab about Diabolik Lovers 3?...but there's so many people doing it already uuh ; v ;




1 komentar:

  1. wow keren banget cerinya.. ooo iya kak kalau ingin tahu tentang cara membuat web yukk disini saja. terimakasih

    BalasHapus