Rabu, 28 November 2012

Pre-univ stuff

Good day everyone (。・ω・。)

Wow being a 12th grader is hard sobs,so busy with so many assignments,esp the video editing,I haven't even touched our team's movie data sobs.


Today I want to talk (okeh curcol) about university.Well,I think everyone in 3rd year of high school is being very troubled by this lol (except those I-dun-care-bout-school punks,I guess). Choosing which university to go is wow,such a dilemma. Oh wait,I guess before that is choosing the major.

At first I was having trouble on deciding what major I would like to study in univ,is it art/design , I.T , psychological,or law. The last two came up in my head somehow lol, though I kinda can figure why- ACE ATTORNEY PLZ (ノ ̄ー ̄;)ノ But those two majors need speaking and communication skill,which I am weak at,so,no.

And then it was between art/design and I.T. Art/design because yeah, I love art-ish stuffs, be it painting,statue,stain glasses,glass jar,anything that's beautiful in my eyes (and ear),and I love to draw (though I suck at it and have artblock everytime I want to draw lol). 

I.T because I LOVE GAME,okay,whatta shallow and common reason,I know,but yes,I do have a dream of making a game, and there's this game project I want to revive if I MANAGED TO join the company lol (nothing wrong with having a dream rite?). And in my country,it's easier for I.T people to get a job than those in art major (✖╭╮✖).

I thought and thought and thought,but in the end,I chose art/design,as I realized my brain is not for I.T stuff (please,I suck at formulas,math,coding,etc),and I do want to have a job where I can enjoy,cuz apparently I'm easily stressed type T _ T);

Okay,done with choosing the major,now,the university. Mom and I made a deal,I can go to a college if I got discount (college is not free sawbs). And fyeah,there's an univ,affiliating with my school that will give scholarship discount from 100% to 60% of the entry fee ; v ;). 

And I got 60% for being the 9th rank in my grade's major (I'm in Multimedia by the way),not bragging,cuz yeah...I realized that the entry fee is still expensive even though I got a discount (一。一;;)sigh I guess I was being tempted by the "discount".

But even though I've applied to that univ,I'm still looking for other university,because my mom said that univ is too far,even though it's just about 30-35 minutes by car orz. There's this famous univ,about 15-20 minutes by car,but- it's too expensive. Well,the one I've applied to univ is almost as pricey as this one,and there's a scholarship too,but I'm not sure I can get it orz,and even if I got it,it would be likely just 30% or 50% of the entry fees.

And I do browse for oversea scholarship too lol,I kinda want to get into Japan univ but- the lifestyle there will make me broke in instant (since I love anime,manga,and games),and I'm not too confident of my nihongo (;*´Д`)ノ. Or maybe London or Italy- wow,I'm such a dreamer,but if I managed to get one,why no?

Sigh I should've prepared this stuff when I first entered high school orz,so I'd have clear target,not like this ⊙︿⊙ 

Okay well,see you later. 

1 komentar: