Kamis, 10 Januari 2013

Happy New Year + Wish List for 2013

Good Day everyone (it's night here though). Okay,here's a late one but 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013~ 
May this year be a good year for everyone~

Okay after the greeting,now let me talk about my 2013 Resolution 
1. Be a good girl for my family and friends
2. Passed Final Exam and get accepted into a University 
3. DIEETTTTTT ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
4. Gather more money- orz
5. Done a simple cosplay
6. Managed to do gathering event with my net friends
7. Improving my art skill and anything else~

Then,my Wish List in 2013
1. Go to Japan with family or friends
2. Buy Luke Fon Fabre (Tales of the Abyss) figure by Alter
3. Get healthier and nicer skin 
4. Have an eyeshadow pallete <3
5. Have The Skin Food Lip and Cheek <3
6. Go to Taiwan to meet with my net sis <3

Okay that's all though might added some more lol
See you (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*


2 komentar:

  1. lol yes diet. good luck!

    Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html

    BalasHapus
  2. Good luck with your resolutions~!

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus